Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Table Top Tuesday


Today I thought I'd join this fun little party over at 

A Stroll Through Life Table Top Tuesday




I check in every Tuesday and then some....


Marty has great ideas and knows how to do anything and everything!
Just go through some of her past blogs!




I was going for a little spring, Valentines thang!




And if you're interested
Smarty Marty also did a blog on 


Answers to Header and Mosaic Maker

Thank you Marty!!
Awesome, I need all the help I can get!!!


Now if I can just figure out to 
make and grab a button........


When that happens, 
well.........
look out Funky Junk!!  ha
(Man, I tell ya, she knows everything)



12 comments:

  1. Awwwwweeee, you are way too kind. Thank you. I love your tray. When you mix the napkins, salt and peppers, the silver and the flowers and everything all together, it just looks wonderful. So reminds me of my grandmother's table. It was always ready for anyone to sit down to a snack or a cup of coffee and everything you needed was on the table. So warm and inviting. Love it. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tray! I really like how your grouped your photos on the wall too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your red tray! Oh my! I'm making plans in my head anyway, to make a tray much like this. Thanks for the inspiration, your table looks stunning!

    xoxo,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red tray...did you handstitch the red edging on those napkins??? :)
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Makes me think Spring is just around the corner :) Yippie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love that tray and every single thing in it! PERFECT! Just pack it all in a box and I'll watch for it in the mail...ok? :):)
    Hugs,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like everyone else, I LOVE the tray! Very pretty table top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how your grouped your photos on the wall !

    greatings from switzerland
    Jacqueline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, tulips are my favorite!
    thanks for your visit!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those photo's make the room,love it!

    ReplyDelete