Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jane's Closet

I ordered this little ensemble from J. Crew

I love J. Crew and when I opened my J. Crew box there was a bonus! 


I was so excited.....
J. Crew LOVES me back! They are sending ME a bonus for 
being a frequent J. Crew shopper 
and always paying my minimum credit card payment on time!
Could happen........??


Cute black shoes.......


Cute little zipper!


Wow how cute are these!! 
But, I, being the honest, trust worthy, American that I am 
will return the shoes to J. Crew..... 
I would hate for some stuffing J. Crew boxes person to lose their job because they accidently sent me bonus shoes that I did not order....
and because 
MAN did these hurt my feet!
Sorry, love ya J. Crew, just not these shoes!


Oh and this is what this should look like on me....
wish me luck with that will you!


(And PS  J. Crew does not know me or probably care about me at all and did not pay me in anyway to promote their wonderful, ever stylish clothes..... damn it.)



2 comments:

  1. The shoes are dumb but your fingernails look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only think they're dumb because you have hoofs for feet.

    I know.....it's that new polish stuff that lasts for WEEKS!

    ReplyDelete