Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Parade

Every Saturday in December 
there is a fun Christmas parade in Golden.

Every SATURDAY before Christmas happy people!

How wonderful is that!
I know The Boyfriend just loves it



Crazy Christmas car that lights up!
Maybe would have been a little more effective at night!
But yea!!  ohhhhh ahhhhhhh anyway!



Crazy Santa on a motorcycle with a SIDECAR!
Yea!!





Little, very angry, white Christmas pony!
This guy was pissed, with a capital P!




Cute Christmas Alpacas!!!!
I want one of these soooo bad!
They are sooo cute!

Of course Mr. Logical Know It All Boyfriend 
says I have too many pets all ready!

Way to rain my parade, Boyfriend!!!




I love Draft Horses 
I want one of them too!!!!!





This guy definitely has on his Winter Woolies!

In fact...does he look a little creepy......?




What's a parade without Christmas Elvis!!!??

No Christmas Parade at all, I tell ya!!!








And last but not least!




Mr. and Mrs. Claus!

Yea!!!!

Their carriage stopped in front of us and Mrs. Claus
told The Boyfriend he needed to buy me
lots of diamonds for Christmas!!!

True Story!

Smart Woman!




Until next year Golden Christmas Parade!!

Merry Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment