Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Idea for hanging stuff!


I really like antique anything and everything!

I love antique kitchen utensils.

When people like me look at our stuff a hundred years 
from now I think they will be very disappointed.  
It's all plastic and has no character.

Hey, think of this, 
What if plastic is no longer made a hundred years from now....
Hummmmm


Here's some of my stuff.....
A few of these were my Grandma's.

I wanted to hang them but wasn't quite sure how to do it.

So I went out to the barn and got some bailing wire 
and wrapped it around the handles.


What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Cute display of antique utensils. Love the old wood chippy handles.

    A & J's Antiques & Collectibles is off of highway 287 in Ft. Collins. I'm there this Friday and Sunday. I think you'd really find it worth the drive. There are over 75 dealers and a few other antique stores along the row.

    Have a great week!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete