Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Christmas

And this is what I managed to do last night........



This I got out of the Sundance Catalogue 
ON SALE!
Score! 
It actually came with 3 of these trays that all fit inside of each other.
I kept 2 and gave one to my Sister.


Add some of this stuff 




And some of this.......


And there you have it......
I need big candles stuck in there somewhere...

but..........


My house still looks like this!

And now I'm off to decorate some else's house!!!

I may never get mine done!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane. I gather from the note you just left on my blog, we have a lot in common! I am loving that coral tray you got. It reminds me very much of the magazine rack I just painted coral.

    If you are ever in CT, let's go shopping! Where are you? I am your newest follower. I look forward to seeing what else you do.

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete